United Kingdom Flooring Adhesives Market Report 2018 â" ResearchAndMarkets.com
The âThe UK Market for Flooring Adhesives 2018â report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comâs offering.
UK Contract Market for Flooring Adhesives was published in July 2018 and follows on from previous reports published in 2007 and 2013 which allows comparisons to be made over time. It includes key data such as market size, brand share, reasons for buying specific brands, forecast and specification details. The report is based on a detailed market research programme with 107 flooring contractors active in the UK commercial flooring market and supported by additional desk and trade research.
The scope of the research includes all flooring adhesive products used to install carpet roll, carpet tile and resilient flooring products in commercial projects (eg offices, education, health). The research does not cover ceramic or wood flooring a dhesives.Save Money & Time. Join Our Newsletter For Free. . Event Invites . News . Videos . eMagazines . Analysis & Opinion . Exclusive Reports . Interviews
Research Programme used for the Flooring Adhesives Market Analysis
This report is primarily based on an extensive telephone interview programme with flooring contractors. The key sources of data are as follows:
- Telephone market research programme with 107 flooring contractors involved in the trade flooring adhesives market. The flooring contractors are spread across the UK and cover a range of business sizes.
- Desk research using government statistics, construction forecast model, company brochures, trade magazines and other publicly available information.
- Data and trends from previous reports on this market published in 2007 and 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
- Flooring adhesive market size and forecast growth
- Market size by sector eg offices, health, education
- Market share by brand
- Frequency of use of each brand
- Brands by type of floor covering (carpet roll, carpet tile, vinyl, LVT, wood)
- Reasons for selecting adhesive supplier
- Route to market â" direct, distribution, client
- Ratings of brands â" range, price, quality, technical help. Changes over time.
- Areas for brands to improve
- Specification market â" most likely brands to be specified
- Specification market â" % share of total market; % projects switched
- Use of a single manufacturer for adhesive, smoothing compound, DPM and primer
- Gypsum calcium sulphate (anhydrite) screeds
- Route to market
- Gun and hose system
- Environmentally friendly packaging
For more information abo ut this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lz233h/united_kingdom?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
and Sealants , Flooring