Netizen 24 GBR: Woman stabbed while pregnant in Sutton Coldfield 'sick' at latest murder

By On May 17, 2018

Woman stabbed while pregnant in Sutton Coldfield 'sick' at latest murder

A woman who was brutally stabbed while pregnant in Sutton Coldfield has said the murder of a 16-year-old has made her ‘sick to the core’.

Natalie Queiroz spoke out after a boy was killed in a knife attack in Lower Parade near the McDonald’s restaurant at about 3.30pm today (Thurs May 17).

Ms Queiroz was stabbed 24 times by her partner Babur Raja while walking down Trinity Hill, when at the time she was eight months pregnant in 2016.

Natalie was saved by three passers-by and a police patrol team that just happened to be walking past.

The knife missed her unborn daughter by just 2mm.

In the wake of the devastating attack today she said: “Just heard there has been a stabbing of a Male in Sutton town centre not far from where I was attacked. A @MAA_Charity helicopter has apparently landed there.. same time of day as mine.. makes me feel cold and sick.. Hope he pulls through. Thinking of him.

“Absolutely devastating news.. feel sick to the core reading this. Thoughts with his family and friends as there can be nothing to console them at the moment.”

Natalie’s attacker Raja was jailed for 18 years last year.

Police say people were seen fleeing the area after a fight broke out in Sutton Coldfield which left the 16-year-old boy dead.

Read More

Sutton Coldfield stabbing

  • 16-year-old stabbed to death - updates
  • All we know so far
  • Witnesses describe shocking scene
  • Police statement after boy, 16, murdered

Officers have launched a murder inquiry and the town centre area has been shut down while evidence is gathered.

The force revealed that peo ple were seen running away from the scene afterwards, and appealed for help to track them down.

Paramedics were called to the scene, but in spite of their desperate efforts the teenage victim died.

Officers are viewing CCTV and conducting enquiries with people in the vicinity.

Detective Chief Inspector Edward Foster, from Force CID, said: “It is tragic that someone so young has lost their life and our thoughts are with his loved ones at this devastating time.

“We are striving to establish the circumstances around the stabbing but believe there was a disorder just beforehand.

“With this being a busy area we believe there will be a number of people who may have vital information to assist our enquiries. I would urge anyone who hasn’t spoken to officers to contact us.”

Anyone with information can call 101; quoting log number 1588 of 17/5/18.

Source: Google News

Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »